Collection: Carbon Steel
The difference between Huashu carbon steel and market carbon steel
- Huashu Carbon Steel is a carbon steel specially customized by Huashu from steel mills. The carbon content of carbon steel is customized based on the carbon content of Luru’s original high-end carbon steel models. The ratio is very stable, and it is characterized by no “iron knocking” sound. Fake carbon steel with a lot of iron (Fe) impurities on the market.
- Carbon steel drums on the market are mostly made of iron or fake carbon steel with too much iron (Fe) impurities. The metal properties are softer, and the sound delay will be longer when struck, which is prone to mixing, which is what the performance calls "buzzing". "Tone" sound or "Knock iron" sound, after a long time use, due to the soft metal properties, it is especially easy to go out and the sound becomes dull.
- After heat treatment, the hardness of Huashu carbon steel will increase a lot. It is second only to the high-end steel grade customized by Luru from the steel mill. It will not cause noise after long-term use due to the soft metal properties, and the sound will become simmering and sinking.
- Huashu Class D Tongue Drums: Carbon Steel Material
- Class D is suitable for playing drumsticks. It is made of new carbon steel material. The sound quality will be slightly worse than that of Class C. It cannot reach the professional performance level. It is suitable for beginners to learn.
- Huashu Carbon Steel: Huashu specially customized carbon steel from steel mills, which is different from fake carbon steel with more iron (Fe) impurities on the market. The carbon content of the carbon steel customized by the new Huashu series drum is based on Luruyuan’s high-end carbon steel. The carbon content of the carbon steel model is customized as a reference, the ratio is very stable, and the feature is that there is no "iron knocking" and the problem of rust and intonation is solved. After Luru’s original heat treatment process and secondary tuning, its pitch can also reach a professional-standard pitch of plus or minus 5 cents. Compared with the A, B, and C types of drums, the Huashu series drums can achieve the advantages of low price, high cost performance, and low entry level requirements for beginners.